Sunday 6 January 2013

Notice!!!

NOTICE!!

If anybody would like me to find some information about an important person any person not only Maltese please leave a comment at the bottom of this post and i'll see what i can do. Please don't expect me to answer you immediately especially now that exams are to be held. I'll answer you as fast as possible.

WARNING!!

Please i'd like to make it clear that i've created this blog to help others but i'd like you NOT to copy directly this information if it is to be handed in to a teacher or anything as i myself am a student and do the same sometimes :( Please be honest not to copy directly. Thank-you and i'm glad to help:)

6 comments:

  1. keep up the good work i am a student too and ur sight has really helped me find information... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you very i appreciate that you left feedback about my research. I'm very glad my work has helped you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a whole lot...

    This will sure help me in my Christmas Holiday Homework...

    Keeping the promise not to copy directly from ur blog...

    xox
    Josefa
    Form 2 Student

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you make a page fot "Mikiel Anton Vassalli" pls ma nista nsib informazzjoni minn imkien :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome Josefa :) u issa nara jirnexxilix nsib xi haga Ryan :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome Josefa :) u issa nara jirnexxilix nsib xi haga Ryan :)

    ReplyDelete